Real Estate is a passion of mine and I am beyond blessed to call it a career! I have the best team to work alongside and amazing clients I get to call friends, that inevitably become an extension of my own family.
My goal is to make your Home Buying or Selling process as smooth as possible. This is why my team works closely together by communicating effectively to ensure all the necessary steps are completed and done as timely as possible to get you to the signing table and keys in your hand.
A Little About Me:
- In 2009 I received my Real Estate License in both Idaho and Washington states and in 2012 I attained my Broker License.
- My family comes from a Real Estate background including construction, investing, flipping, etc.
- I am a Northwest girl as I grew up in Yakima, WA and graduated from the University of Washington with a Bachelor of Science degree in 2005.
- Slowly but surely I kept moving further east (Ellensburg, WA; Spokane, WA) and once I found Coeur d’ Alene, ID I knew this is where I belonged and have now called it home for the past 8 years.
- Some of my favorite activities are: boating, golfing, hiking and paddle boarding